Dear EndUp Family,
First and foremost, we hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. After careful thought and planning, we are excited to let you know that we have re-opened our business and are following DPH and CDC guidelines to protect staff and customers. We have also undergone required health inspections and passed.
The Health and safety of our staff and customers remain our highest priority. The following is a summary of actions we are taking to help ensure we are doing our part in minimizing the risk of spreading COVID-19:
* Encouraging staff and customers to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
* All staff and customers are required to wear face masks/coverings and practice social distancing.
* All staff are screened for symptoms and IR temperature checks are mandatory.
* Increased cleaning, disinfection and ventilation with hospital grade UV-C disinfecting lamps.
* Adhering to social distancing, ensuring parties and tables remain at least 6 feet apart. Limited seating capacity discouraging crowding in waiting areas.
* Ensuring there are adequate sanitizing stations throughout the venue.
Thank you for your continued love and support!
-The EndUp Management